This section contains links for recommendations of SOAP
implementations in other languages. Thunderstone makes no guarantees
to the completeness or quality of these projects, we simply provide
links for convenience.
- ASP.NET - the same C# API code can be compiled into a .NET
assembly and used from an ASP.NET page. Please see the Windows Communication
Foundation documentation for more details.
- Perl - SOAP::Lite for Perl is a collection of Perl modules which
provides a simple and lightweight SOAP interface.
- Python The Web Services for Python Project provides libraries
implementing the various protocols used when writing web services
including SOAP, WSDL, and other related protocols.
- Java - The Java API for XML Messaging (JAXM) provides a
framework for sending and receiving SOAP messages.
- C++ - Apache Axis C++ can be used as a client for SOAP servers.
Copyright © Thunderstone Software Last updated: Dec 5 2019