The Vortex XML API is a set of SQL functions that provide a robust
method for interacting with XML files and XML data in Vortex. The
Vortex XML API provides functionality for:
- Reading XML data from a file, and writing XML data to a file.
- Reading XML data from a string in memory, and serializing data
to a string.
- Modifying XML data in memory, including adding, removing,
moving, and changing elements/attributes.
- Combining multiple XML documents into a single document, and
splitting a document into multiple documents.
- Navigating XML data quickly and easily via
- Transforming XML data with XSL stylesheets.
The XML API is also fully namespace aware, which includes reading and
modifying namespace prefixes/URIs, changing namespace assignments,
Copyright © Thunderstone Software Last updated: Mar 25 2020